Federal Funding on Drug Rehabilitation?

Question by Kathy: federal funding on drug rehabilitation?

Best answer:

Answer by tina
The only funding I ever had for a rehab was only because I graduated to the State of California…I was at CRC as an N# and a 6 month residential treatment program was mandatory. I had state funding for the 6 months and then I got a month’s funding for sober-living after that.
Any local residential programs I’ve been to, I had to pay monthly once they allowed me to get a job and I couldn’t get my certificate of completion until I had a zero balance. Also, if it’s court-ordered, it may be different depending on the laws where you live. I’m in San Diego…

Answer by Kevin
I guess if you’re in a program and you stay clean they will pay you.


California Teen Substance Abuse Treatment – His Story — The father of a client of the teen substance abuse treatment program at Center for Discovery, discusses his story before his son’s treatment and how Center f…

Related Drug Treatment Programs In California Information…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *